Friday 13 January 2017

'Star Wars: Episode VIII' — Where's the Trailer, Already?

YouTube Star Wars/Screengrab


In the age of instant gratification when it comes to movies, it's (really) hard to wait.
I don't want to put the Bantha before the cart here, because I know there isn't even an official title yet. But come on. Where is the teaser trailer for Star Wars: Episode VIII already? 

As a huge fan and nerd, I am jonesin' here! And I refuse to believe I am alone. 

Let me start by acknowledging that we are so spoiled these days. Trailers are so easily accessible the moment they are released. Thanks to the internet, and more importantly, social media, the instant a teaser for a highly anticipated film comes out, the preview is at our fingertips. 

Pretty cool. 

I can remember in high school (1999), paying for a ticket to see Freddie Prinze Jr.'s Wing Commander just to watch the Star Wars: The Phantom Menace trailer showing beforehand, then ditching the movie.

Money well spent. 



No comments:

Post a Comment